Welcome to the Broncos Athletics online instructions for how to complete your eligibility/waiver/medical forms and drug education seminar.
To gain clearance status through the athletic department at the beginning of every season, student-athletes must submit their medical history information and electronically sign all the required documents prior to participation.
The following two PDF's are instructions for you to follow:
- Form for athletes under the age of 18 **requires a Parent/Guardian signature
- Form for returning athletes or athletes over 18
Please be thorough in filling in your information as we plan to use this program for years, and the more accurate and complete you are now, the less you have to do down the road.
These instructions will walk you through the following forms:
- Medical questionnaire **Your accuracy will help our Athletic Therapy Staff and Coaches help you to perform at your highest level.
- Student-athlete information and consent
- CCAA consent
- Drug education information - an online course through CCES
If you have problems with the software Privit, please contact the Privit Support Desk
Privit Support Desk
Mon - Fri 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM ET
International students seeking any additional assistance with health insurance or any other needs can contact the International Students Office: